Friday, July 17, 2009

Round 2 / Adminstrative Stuff

Hello delish makers. I'm thrilled that we are starting a new round of the recipe rotation next week. We are going to be switching the type of recipe we select. So, for example Danielle chose a Baked recipe last time and she will be choosing a cooking recipe this time. You can see the recipe rotation here to find out when you will be choosing the recipe.

If you need to switch which week you choose a recipe, just let me know. Also, if you want to opt out of this rotation or aren't interested in being a part of this group anymore, please let me know. I promise I won't be offended.

As we start over with a new rotation we will obviously be starting over with new 'get to know you' questions. If you would like to suggest a questions, please leave a comment. Otherwise you'll be stuck with whatever I want to know about everyone.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am up for another round. I know I don't blog much, but I have been cooking a ton, and it is really fun trying new things. Thanks for organizing it.

Whitney said...

Here's some question suggestions: Do you have any pet peeves? Any other hobbies besides being an amazing cook?

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting this all together, Cami!!