Friday, July 31, 2009

Elise's Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins


These were delicious! And super easy to make. I didn't use a whole cup of chocolate chips--just a half a cup. That turned out to be plenty for me. Then I used a half a cup of pecans as well. I thought it was perfect! And instead of the espresso powder, I used cinnamon. I couldn't really taste the cinnamon that much so next time I'll put a tad more. They made 14 muffins for me, but maybe I didn't quite fill each muffin cup enough. (I always get scared that they are going to overflow and make a mess of my oven. I HATE cleaning my oven.)

I ate three of these yesterday (whoops) because they were so good. Violet ate two whole muffins by herself so they were quite a hit with her as well. I will definitely be making these again!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I think this is my favorite dessert I've made so far, and the easiest!