Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jessica's Turkey Burgers


When I was 20 or so I went on this crazy diet that involved many many turkey burgers. After the experience of turkey patties day in and day out I had to swear off the TB FOREVER! I was soooo sick of them. So when it came to my attention that this weeks recipe was my forgotten nemesis I truly battled with the idea of revisiting what I had come to know as the horror of Turkey Burgers.
I decided to bolster up some courage and give them yet another try.
THANK GOODNESS I DID
These turned out stupendously terrific

Here's the skinny on what I did
- I served them on Pretzel Buns (these can be found at Hyde Park Produce) a little spendy but so worth it
- I added 1/4 tsp. of ground mustard, it gave them a nice kick
- I upped the salt a tad
- White Cheddar was the way to go
- Classic Yellow and a dab of BBQ Sauce
- Served with Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips

These will definitely be integrated into my cooking arsenal

No comments: