Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cami's Turkey Burgers

I'll be honest, I wasn't too sure about these based on the recipe. I'm not a huge ground beef person and haven't ever used ground turkey before we started this little group. So, I'm expanding my cooking comfort zone. Jason and I really liked them though and I will definitely make them again. Hopefully soon!

I accidentally used the zucchini for dinner the night before in a mixed veggie dish and so I just did extra carrots. I also added some Worcestershire sauce and served them on onion rolls, which were awesome! Jason had his with cheddar cheese, ketchup and mustard. I had mine with provolone, ketchup and pickles. The texture was perfect and they cooked up pretty quickly. They were a bit too crumbly for a grill but I don't have one so it doesn't matter.

No comments: