Monday, June 1, 2009

Danielle's Turkey Burgers



Yum! Max and I are not really burger people (stems from not being ground beef people), but since these are turkey burgers and since everyone said they were so tasty, I decided to give it a shot. I don't know that I'll make these regularly, but they seem like a great Saturday BBQ food.

We were actually able to cook these on our (or should I say, the Hickmans') BBQ grill. The thing of turkey I bought was 20 oz (1.25 lbs), and I just threw the whole thing in with the rest of the ingredients as listed in the recipe (although I added extra garlic and pepper). I think if I'd had less meat with the same amount of egg they may not have stayed together on the grill.

Following Jessica's recommendation, we had ours on pretzel rolls (excellent suggestion!) with BBQ sauce, pickles, grilled onions, and pepper jack cheese. We toasted our rolls on the grill too, which was great. We love having a BBQ!

No comments: