Monday, June 15, 2009

Banana Espresso Chocolate Muffins

So the reason I chose this recipe is because after I gave birth to Ollie a very kind soul brought me dinner and there was some banana chocolate chip bread included. Regretfully, I don't remember who it was. But I know they will be blessed beyond measure. It made me the happiest little postpartum mess on the planet.

I also must confess that I haven't tried the recipe yet. That will be my project later today :) But I wanted to get the recipe up for all of you nail biters.

*I am certain that cinnamon, nutmeg, or coco powder would be an acceptable substitute for the espresso powder (if that's how you roll)

I will post pics later

Here's the shakedown

Q: When did you start baking / cooking?
A: Like a week after I got married. Honestly, I couldn't even make a grilled cheese sammie. But the Food Network has been a constant companion since I said my I do's.

Q: What is your favorite kitchen tool?
A: My knife. 7 inch Henckels Santoku. I try not to leave home without it

Q: Do you have a favorite spice? If so, what is it?
A: kosher salt- I am of a very firm opinion that a lot of people under salt.

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: I have a few, Memoirs of a Geisha, Fire of the Covenant, and all of the Potters because when I was little I wanted to be a wizard.

Q: If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
A: New Zealand

Q: If you had to change your first name right now, what would you change it to?
A: Jemima

Q: Where do you currently live?
A: Chicago

Q: Where are you from?
A: Provo, UT

Q: If you could eat one thing for every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A: Half steak Half pork Salad from Cafe Rio with a big frosty Coke Classic. Try it people, half steak half pork is where it's at.

No comments: