Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cami's Onion Dip


I've never made onion dip before. I don't know why. I don't think I've made any creamy white dip before. Hmm... It was quite easy and I think it tasted better than store bought. Like 100 times better. I followed the recipe exactly and next time I'm going to do a few things differently. I think it could use some fresh chives. Onion and chives sounds good and it would give it a little more color as well. It could use a little more onions but I add chives I will probably keep the onions where they're at.

I took this with a vegetable platter to LuAnn's surprise birthday party on Tuesday. It traveled well. I left some home for Jason and he ate it for about 4 days. He said it tasted as good today as it did on Tuesday.

I don't think I'll ever buy onion dip again. This took very little active time and tastes that much better.

No comments: