Sunday, July 25, 2010

Flap Jacks.

Pancakes are a regular event at our house.

We are a breakfast kind of family.


What can I say? They were good pancakes.
I followed the recipe ingredients and directions.
But, I cut the recipe down to 1/3 so I wouldn't have leftovers. They were not sweet. Just fried bread. Mmmm. I recommend fruit and syrup on top.

Normally I add spinach, flax seed, and 1/2 whole wheat flour to my pancake recipes. I will continue to do that. And you should too. You can't taste the spinach or flax if you blend it with the milk in a blender for a minute or two. They turn out green, but just tell your kids they're Christmas pancakes and Santa's favorite. That works on my picky toddler. Every time. (Insert evil laugh)

Enjoy!

P.S. Try them for dinner, if you're not a breakfast person.

No comments: