Sunday, May 9, 2010

Easy Homemade Granola

Here is the recipe for the week (Page 47). I've made this granola once and it was yum even though I did not have all the ingredients. It calls for 1 tsp. of salt and even though I only put in about a 1/2 tsp., I thought it was too salty. This time I'm not going to add salt but I'm curious to know what you guys think.

I have been in a phase of eating spinach salads with a raspberry vinaigrette. I added some of this granola on top of my salad and it was so good. Just an idea!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awesome, I was actually planning making this tonight! In fact, I've been making it a lot lately. I'll post about it in the next day or two.

I'm with you on the salt though. I really don't know what they were thinking... It's good with about 1/4 of the salt called for, but it's also good with the salt left completely out.