Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cami's Lettuce Wraps

(This is not my picture. I'm only using this one to show what Boston lettuce looks like)

These are so ridiculously good. I loved these. I also chose ground turkey because I couldn't find chicken. Next time I'd like to try it with tofu. It sounds great. I added some ginger because I love ginger and it just makes sense in a recipe like this. I didn't get the chance to take a picture because it was kind of hectic. All well. You can all just pretend mine looked as good as Whitney's or Danielle's.

I have made a similar recipe a few times in the past. That recipe said to use Bibb or Boston lettuce and that is what I used for these. Boston lettuce is basically smaller than a regular head of lettuce which seems to make them more manageable and hold up better.

I will most certainly making these again. Thanks Whitney!

No comments: