Monday, March 29, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies, p. 139

I've made these twice, but I'm going to wait to make them a third time until I get some feedback.  The first time I made these I put a tray of them in the oven and forgot to set the timer.  I pulled them out with I thought they looked done and they just sunk and were pretty flat.  This dough is darker due to the dark brown sugar so it is a bit deceiving.  Then...since this dough is SOOOOOOO good we ate all the dough before anymore got baked.

The second time I made them I followed the directions exactly...(at least I'm pretty sure I did) and they sunk again.  I usually take my cookies out a bit before they look done so I took them out on the shorter end.  Again I think I ate most of the dough...but I did bake at least a couple trays.

So please make these and let us all know how they work out for you.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I made these a couple months ago, and I agree that the dough is absolutely delicious! Better than the cookies I think.

I'll post about it today or tomorrow.