Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cami's Ginger Chicken


I have various peanut butter-chicken recipes but I think this is my new favorite. I loved the flavor and it was really easy to make. The relish was my favorite part and I may try to incorporate it into other chicken dishes. I served mine with rice which was perfect. I think you could also serve it over pasta.

I didn't really follow the recipe. I forgot to look at the recipe in advance to see how much time I would need and at 5:00 tonight when I decided to make dinner I realized I should have been marinating the meat since yesterday. Oops. So, I ended up just putting all the marinade ingredients in my large skillet and threw in the chicken. I cooked the rice and mixed the relish and we ate. It was awesome. I think it only took me 20 minutes to make dinner. Next time I'll try it like the recipe suggests. I'm sure it will taste just as good if not better. Thanks Amy!

No comments: