Monday, September 20, 2010

Cami's Poached Eggs

I should really call this Jason's poached egg. He has used this recipe about 6 times since we started using the Good Eats cookbook. He loves this and I do too. Before this I was a scrambled eggs girl. I didn't really have much interest in anything else. I guess if something is good, why change it. I'm now excited to try a few other ways to prepare eggs. We've been wanting to try using salsa to poach the eggs and make huevos rancheros. Has anyone ever done that?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Is that what makes it huevos rancheros? I've heard of it lots but didn't know much (or anything) about how it's made. Sounds good. Maybe I'll try that sometime too.

acandiedapple said...

Yeah, I can't wait to try huevos rancheros! We're doing Eggs Benedict tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see how they turn out.