As we're entering our last week of this rotation I want to hear your thoughts on delish. So, if you could all just answer the following questions in the comment section, that would be great!
1. Do you want to continue choosing recipes from the Good Eats cookbook? What are your general thoughts about this book?
2. Do you like the structure of delish? Would you rather make it more or less formal?
3. Danielle and I have been tossing around the idea of making delish more of a place where we all submit recipes we like and recommend from any cookbook. Do you like this idea?
4. Do you find it too hard to make the recipes in the one week time frame?
5. What is your favorite and least favorite part of delish?
Thanks a bunch! I'll post my thoughts down there later in the week, but I would love to know what you guys have to say!